Troy Lusty #
About me #
Hi, my name is Troy and I'm a student 3D artist currently studying on an FdA Games and Interactive Design degree in the UK.
I started experimenting with Blender in 2019 and before that I had 5 years of experience using Adobe Photoshop. I am interested in creating 3D graphics for video games and TV. Currently I am working on expanding my skillset out to other areas with a focus on lighting and rendering techniques in relation to environment art.
University Centre South Devon
- FdA Games and Interactive Design Degree - In-progress
South Devon College
- UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology - Distinction (2022)
- UAL Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology - Distinction (2021)
Kennicott Sixth Form
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Art and Design - Distinction Merit Merit
- AQA GCE/A Computer Science ADV (Python) - C
King Edward VI Community College
- 10 GCSEs including Maths and English
- OCR Cambridge Nationals Creative iMedia Level 1/2 Award/Certificate - Merit at Level 2 (2016)
Recognition, Activities & Projects #
A Long Way Down (Game Demo) - FdA Games and Interactive Design Degree Year 1 Project.
The Batman - The Bat and The Cat Trailer Shot Remake - UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Games and Interactive Media Year 2 Final Major Project.
Nightmare | Unreal Engine Environment - Final Major Project for UAL Level 3 Diploma in Games and Interactive Media Year 1. Created with Sam Griffiths.
Ongoing ArtStation portfolio - Personal art portfolio for all my work whether that be personal or education.
Climate Emergency exhibition - Sixth form art project to organise and present art in an exhibition based around climate change. Other links: ArtStation.
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve & Fusion
- Adobe Photoshop
- Unreal Engine
Past experience with:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Xd
- Affinity Photo & Designer
- Design, lighting, and rendering focusing on environments within 3D packages such as Blender
- Photo manipulation and photobashing inside of Adobe Photoshop etc
- Fully licensed to drive cars and motorcycles
Camouflage Store - I manage an online store, create, edit, and upload informational YouTube videos, and manage the other social media accounts for a family run outdoors store in Paignton. The most recent undertaking I have completed was modernising the website and moving it over to Shopify from its old custom CMS platform. Other links: YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
Dialled in Bikes - Product management of an online store using Wordpress. Additionally, I made visual changes to the sites layout and content through the use of custom plugins.
WebBoss - I joined WebBoss for a week as the work I had chosen for work experience in Sixth Form. When I was there I sat with the designers and developers and observed the work I did before going off to create my own designs which would then be turned into templates for customers to use. I used Adobe Xd to create the designs which were different to what they were using however I was still able to easily fit into their team. After I had finished the week I was asked to come back to do more work over the coming holiday.
Hele Cross Service Station, Cox of Torbay - Whilst I was in secondary school I worked in two fuel stations to gain experience in working with others and communicating with customers/members of the public. My main jobs were just to unload deliveries and keep products stocked up, which later progressed to opening/closing up the shop at the start/end of the day.